Industry: Consulting/ Banking / Financial Services.
Designation: Assistant Manager/ Manager
Job Responsibilities: The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Independently manage IFRS and other accounting engagements.
- Deliver IFRS convergence engagements involving planning, co-ordination and team management.
- Provide IFRS trainings to clients.
- Support transaction advisory teams in due diligence processes and identification of GAAP related matters.
- Coordinating in developing the practice.
- Apply IFRS methodologies in servicing clients on IFRS convergence engagements.
The candidate should be a CA / CPA with 4-10 years of industry experience in all sectors and experience on IFRS, US GAAP, accounting advisory, training, audit, due diligence and securities offering assignments in India / abroad.
In case you find this opening interesting, kindly revert with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org