Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager, Government Banking Group (GBG)
Grade MMII / CMI / CMII
East: Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati
The prime responsibility is to interact & liaison with Finance Heads /Senior officers at various government bodies to source business & offer banking solutions meeting the needs of the customer.
It would involve
- Establish contact and develop relationships in specified number of central/state departments, Collectors, District Development Officers (DDO) and / or Municipal Corporations
- To submit / bid for various collection and payment mandates in the above entities to achieve specified average CASA balances
- To coordinate with Commercial Banking, GBG Product teams to structure the offering in a cost-effective manner
- To train relevant branch personnel and oversee mandate execution on a sustained / continuous basis for smooth servicing
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Good knowledge of various General Banking products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury and Banking Operations
- Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills - Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
- Analytical - Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships , ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
- Process orientation - Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner.
Should be a Graduate/CA/MBA having 6 to 12 years of banking experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com