Brief Job profile:
- To monitor MACT and connected litigations for assigned area.
- To manage and administer the day to day proceedings of MACT matters at different tires of litigation.
- To innovate practicable and feasible ways and means to reduce and mitigate the commercial risks involved in the MACT litigations.
- To develop comprehensive and analytical database with respect to the MAC claims.
- Legal Analysis and research on Insurance Law and recent judgments.
- Appointing and maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures.
- Interacting with advocates with regard to the upcoming trends and challenges in the Insurance industry.
- Representing the organization for resolution of legal cases under various statutory acts/rules.
- Must posses sound technical knowledge pertaining to MACT/ Workmen Compensation Litigation/ Civil/ Criminal matters
- Good understanding of Civil and Criminal Law and practice of Civil and Criminal law.
Educational/ Work-ex Requirements: LLB/ LLM with 1-6 yrs of experience
Age Criteria: 24-30 years
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org