HRMG- HR Generalist
Position Title : HR Generalist
Business Group : Human Resource Management Group
About the Group : Being the largest private bank in India and with an employee strength of almost 58000, the Human Resource Management Group is of prime importance in the bank. The group in ICICI Bank has implemented cutting edge practices and methodologies in the domain of leadership development, learning, creation and use of psychometric tools.
Key Deliverables :
- Need assessment & development of training programs as per bank requirements.
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification & recruitment.
- Compensation, reward and recognition programs supporting business goals.
- Participation in the development & implementation of Performance Management System
- Formulation of HR strategies, plans and implementation of the same.
- Leadership development and strategies to meet the requirements.
- Strategies & initiatives for improving employee performance and satisfaction
- Communications of policies and practices to the employees for positive environment & addressing their needs & grievances
- Ensure timely closure of Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g. Performance Management, Progressions, Salary revisions etc).
- Track trends in employees concerns /behavior and pro-actively address talent issues.
- Create understanding of culture and values of the bank to help decisions and actions of all employees.
- Managing & developing the HR management information system.
Qualifications: MBA/PGD in HR from premier institute with around 8-12 years of HR generalist experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org