Person Requirements : MBA with 4-8 years (*) relevant experience.
Location - Mumbai
Please find below the roles and responsibilities of an RCU CART Area Manager.
- Ensuring 100% screening of new application forms.
- Credit Processing Center visits
- Post Disbursement Asset Verification - Preliminary investigation of PDAV -ve case and MIS collation for PDAV
- Compliance on Level 3
- Conducting Training to RCU Agency verifiers on PRM verification process and training Agency MIS coordinators for TAT, Correctness and Quality of the reports.
- Sharing of findings/concerns of PDAV, Seeding, Channel reviews and Warehouse visits with concerned managers in business teams and RCU central team for closing the loop
- Investigation on pre acquisition fraud's
- Agency Management – Review / Audit , training & Billing
- Training & Review of Samplers
- Check on the quality of feedback going to Business
- Training to Business
- Maintaining MIS
- TAT adherence
- Seeding activity – Business / Agency / Authority
- Cost Rationalization
- Cross – Verification
- Hind - sighting
- Co-ordination with Business team for resolving queries.
- Sharing of best practices and trend for respective locations
- Relationship Management with internal customers
- Manpower Planning
- Ensuring 5S & Level 3 compliant
Please send your resume to email@example.com