We are HRe Source, a leading executive search firm. We provide services to various leading IT Industry players. We have come across an opening matching your profile for one of our clients; I am sending you brief about the company and Job Description. Please mail across your updated resume so that we can proceed.
Designation: Hyperion Planning Consultant/ Analyst
Experience: 2+ Years
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Key responsibilities may include:
- Preparation and facilitation of application design sessions related to database structure, business rules, reports and security.
- Configuration of Hyperion/ Planning application components, including databases, rules, calc scripts, reports, security and process management modules.
- Leadership of individual work streams associated with a Hyperion/ Planning implementation. Examples include: Test Cycle Lead, Application Configuration and Unit Testing Lead, Training Lead, Budgeting/Forecasting Process Lead.
- Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities.
- Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
Required Skills and Experience
- 80-100% travel is required for this position.
- Strong Hands-on experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Financial Reports/Web Analysis and Hyperion Planning particularly for Hyperion System 9 or 11 in Windows environment (To do Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting)
- Strong Hands-on experience on data conversion tools including DIM (Informatica), FDQM, or Oracle data integrator (ODI)
- Working knowledge of and/or experience with ETL tools.
- Aptitude with Microsoft spreadsheet, flow charting and database applications.
- Minimum of one Hyperion/ Planning implementation, 2-3 are preferred.
- One to three years of experience in Budgeting/Forecasting and/or Financial Reporting/Analysis processes.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA Finance or CA preferred.
Some of the requisitions are as below:
- Should have a valid H1B Visa OR
- Valid UK Tier 1 (HSMP) Visa OR
- H1B & Permanent Residents / Citizenship - (US ,UK ,Australia and Singapore)
- Accenture GTIN (Global Talent and Innovation Network) is a strategic model designed to ride the wave of a multi-polar world. GTIN, as a response, focuses on leveraging two key dimensions of the multi-polar world—talent and innovation—by further strengthening the consulting workforce within Accenture and establishing a distributed consulting model. GTIN reinvents the management consulting value chain to drive effectiveness and efficiency across geographies.
- GTIN’s initiative “Return home skills” is an attempt to provide an opportunity to all those skilled professionals residing outside India to come back to their native place and leverage their potential in the domain of management consulting.
- Please feel free to mail/call in case of any query. We will be more than glad to provide you the necessary inputs. We will be grateful if you can pass this information to your friends/Colleagues/Peers who would be interested in looking for a job change.
Looking forward to hear from you
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com