Designation: HR Manager
Exp: 7-12 Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create strategy and plans to build an employee orientation program appropriate by role/positions to assist employees quickly assimilate and gain an understanding of the organization culture, mission, values, history, organizational structure, safety, security and general understanding of organizational departments and operations in partnership with other departments.
- Partner in assisting employees in resolving conflicts and/ or workplace issues.
- Coaching and counseling leaders and employees
- Using HR Dashboards/Analytics: Collect, analyze report and present employment-related data, such as, turnover, retention rates, span of control , training gaps, exit interview results etc to management for action.
- Documentation of HR processes
- Compensation & Benefits: Working with teams in the US for Compensation & Benefits benchmarking to drive compensation strategies. Educating managers on compensation philosophy, job levels, salary ranges.
- Performance Management: Educating client groups on the performance management philosophy and process to ensure implementation. Provide end to end guidance to managers starting from Goal Setting to Performance Appraisals.
- Staffing: Partnering with staffing team and hiring managers to ensure correct fitment of candidates with respect to job levels and compensation.
- Partnering with staffing team to ensure hiring targets of the client group are fulfilled. Ensuring adherence of hiring process by the staffing team
- Training: New hire orientation/Management Trainings/Performance management/Process/Compensation philosophy and salary ranges etc
- Manage Internal HR tools of the organization
Will play an individual contributor role; Position reports to Director-HR.
- 7-12 years of HR Generalist/HR Business Partner experience in IT/Hi-tech industry
- MBA/PGDM in Human resources from reputed institute
- Strong communication skills
Please send me your profile to email@example.com or call me on 9972097361 for any queries.