We, Talisman Advisors, an executive search and selection firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level talent, are looking for a Manager/Consultant/Analyst – HRT and Talent Management with one of our clients based out of Gurgaon.
This offering helps in enabling their clients to implement an HR Service Delivery Model that aligns with the business strategy and builds a highly effective and efficient HR organization. The offering defines, develops and deploys the talent management strategy of the client through talent management analytics and tools. The HRT & TM group offers Consulting experience in a distributed environment and client facing environment. The offering lead is responsible for implementation of large HRT engagements, Business Process Re-engineering, HR Organization Operating model design, Talent Management Strategy, Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards sub offerings
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Manage Business Process Re-engineering and Process Design Methodology
- Deploy Operational Excellence practices in HRT engagements
- Define and design Human Capital Strategy of organizations
- Conduct HR Policy Design and harmonization
- Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
- Program and Journey Management of large HRT engagements
- Application of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Talent Management Processes including Talent Strategy, Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
- Talent Availability, Strategic Workforce Planning, Talent Value Proposition, Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
Key accountabilities :
- The Incumbent will lead the Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management offering with T&OP.
- The role holder is responsible for developing the client base under the offering and solution projects in the areas of HRT &TM.
- Deliver HRT &TM engagements and deliver the committed value to the client.
- Manage project team under an distributed delivery model, coach the project team, manage stakeholders
- Work with the Global R&D team to develop the offerings in alignment with market
Candidates for the Manager position should have 9 - 11 years work experience after Masters Degree of which at least 5+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects is desired.
Candidates for the Consultant position should have 5 - 8 years work experience after Masters Degree of which at least 3+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects is desired.
Candidates for the Analyst position should have 3 - 5 years work experience after Masters Degree of which at least 1+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects is desired.
Candidates interested can get in touch with the undersigned for further discussion, please mail the resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no profile will be mailed to our client without having a prior discussion with the candidate.