We have an immediate requirement for the positions in HR Transformation practice at Managerial level for a leading Consulting company at Gurgaon.
Education: MBA from a reputed institute with a good experience in:
- Knowledge and application of Business Process Re-engineering
- Organization Design, Process Design and Change Management
- Project Management of large HRT engagements
- Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
- Knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
- Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
- Experience working on a large-scale Strategy & Organisational Change Management /HR Transformation project
- Organization Design, Benefit Realization, Stakeholder Engagement, Change Impact Assessment, Communication and Skills & Knowledge Management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Talent Availability and Competency Modeling and Assessment
- Sourcing Strategy, Recruitment Process Optimization
- Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit and Strategic Role Assessment
- Communication with Stakeholder Engagement, Impact Assessment, Communication Planning,
- Responsible for developing the strategy and change management towards non technical projects.
- Responsible for project delivery and may need to:
- Lead or support a lead in execution of change activities for a global region across client worksites
- Work with client global change and communication leads to ensure understanding of global change approach and execution requirements
OPEN TO TRAVELLING.
Interested candidates can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 011-46140024