Main areas of responsibility:
1) Conceptualize the group learning and development calendar and ensure its implementation.
2) Liaison with Business HR and external training organizations for identifying suitable learning & development opportunities.
3) Coordinate with Business schools national as well as International for implementing of the management development programs in the organization.
4) Lead the development of talent management processes, frameworks, tools to provide impetus to the talent management initiative.
5) Provide support and guidance to the network of BU Talent Councils to identify, map and assess potential leadership resources.
6) Facilitate to identify and plan career development for Hi-Pot talent and plan for succession planning for critical Positions in the Organization and also to generate leadership bench-strength for the future.
7) Conceptualizing and champion the on-line integration of Talent Management systems with IT.
8) Supporting business HR and in development initiatives like Leadership development series.
- Candidate should in MBA in HR (2 yrs full time) from (XLRI / TISS / MDI / SIBM / SCMHRD) pass out between 2006 - 2008.
- Candidate should have experience in Talent Management / L&D with a reputed company / consulting firm.
In case you meet the above requirement :
You may call Nalin Malik at 98204 - 55668 on all 7 days of the week between 11.00 am to 6.00 pm (excluding 2 - 4 pm) for further details
email - firstname.lastname@example.org