MBA from 2011 batch only
Company Profile : Adobe revolutionizes how the world engages with ideas and information. For 25 years, the company’s award-winning software and technologies have redefined business, entertainment, and personal communications by setting new standards for producing and delivering content that engages people virtually anywhere at any time. Adobe India is the Indian subsidiary of Adobe with more than 1500 team members in India across product development, customer care, IT, sales etc.
Role overview: - HR Specialist
Responsible for driving critical national HR projects while working with business as a HR business partner. Incumbent will own identify, design and implement key HR initiatives during the year.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive key 1-2 core HR projects/ focus areas for the year
- Work closely as a HR Business Partner with business to establish a strong partnership and deliver key HR outcomes
- Carry out appropriate (internal/ external) benchmarking
- Conceptualize design options and frameworks for delivery
- Partner with HR functional experts and line functions to ensure smooth delivery of HR processes such as performance management, promotions, issue-resolution, etc.
- Employee Advocacy of HR processes
- Stay abreast of developments in the business and prioritize the relevant development/ engagement/ org effectiveness support
Desired Profile and Qualifications :
- MBA (HR) from premier institutes. (IIM’s, XLRI, TISS, SCMHRD, SIBM, FMS etc.)
- MBA from 2011 batch only
- Incumbent should have keen analytical and conceptualization skills, demonstrate blue sky thinking and have an established ability to work with diverse stakeholders
Location : NCR (Noida)
Reporting : Role will report into Manager – HR.
If interested, please forward your updated Resume with the following details to email@example.com Or share your LinkedIn profile.
Please use the subject line as "Adobe - HR Specialist (2011 batch only)"
1) Current CTC
2) Notice Period