HR - Recruitment Consultant (1-3 yrs)
Written by: MBA Jobs on Saturday, 20 August 2011
Job Code: 36045
Antal International Network www.antal.com
Title: Associate Consultant
Timings: 09:00am to 18:30 pm, Monday-Friday
Location: Andheri West
Experience: 1-3 years in recruitment, telesales, business development, headhunting, cold calling.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Generation Activity for building your own desk.
- Actively develop knowledge of market to enable you to generate business and business pipeline, through canvass calling, use of marketing, networking and lead generation.
- Write and place professional and effective job advertisements to attract candidates.
- Use marketing tools to generate business and source candidates.
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency. Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through questioning and referencing following best practice at Antal.
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings.
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunity.
- Be able to use in-house IT software to generate candidates, clients and marketing material to a professional standard.
- Strive to achieve maximum revenue for Antal through effective objection handling and negotiation in line with company policy.
- Stay focused on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & hold responsibility of your own desk.
- Prioritize work load and self manage to ensure working on productive activities to achieve maximum revenue at all times.
The candidate will be given thorough training per Antal Standards in order to enhance his/her skills & performance. This profile will provide an in-depth exposure to the entire gamut of recruitment cycle i.e. 360 degree view of the business that we are into. We function in a productive “fun-filled” environment and believe in the concept of work life balance; hence Saturdays are always off for us!
Here’s a chance to join the highly talented team of intrapreneurs at Antal International Network.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 40634920