We are having openings with one of the automotive giant, who so ever is interested can revert along with the updated profile.
Experience : 10 + yrs of experience
Location : North India
Designation : SR. Manager / Divisional Manager – Performance Management System (PMS)
Job Profile :
- Performance Scorecards
- Performance Improvement Plan Identification & Action against the non performers
- Identifying training needs (TNI)
- Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESS)
- Recognize outstanding performance through the medium of monthly/quarterly/annually.
- Bi-Annual/Annual Appraisals.
- Conducting Work shops: Goal Setting, Appraisal & Feedback
- Defining Procedures to manage performance (designing SOPs/CAPs)
- Identifying Performance objectives/KRAs & goal setting based on Annual business plan
- Creation of KRAs & JDs for all Depts.
- Deployment of Balanced Score Card.
- PMS Audits and trainings.
- Building a high performance culture.
- Development of SQDCM parameters all functions and their linkage to PMS Systems.
- Administration of Online Appraisal System.
- Management of rewards cycle.
Please send your resume to email@example.com