We are currently looking for Manager - HR ops with a leading ITES/ Shared services at Bangalore having exp of 7-9 yrs.
Candidate should be flexible to work in shifts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Monitoring/Managing the Multi Client Teams, delivering Exits, HR Data Transactions, Leave Of Abasence.
- Manage Staffing Sufficiency and Scheduling of Resources to ensure the processes/Teams meet contractual and customer experience requirements.
- Monitor Team workloads to optimise productivity, revenue generation and value add to the client and BPO Services
- Ensure Teams are trained to deliver contractual requirements and also to achieve operational excellence.
- Understand client policies and strategies in one's own Service Component
- Responsible for Implementation and Establishing of Quality Assurance SOP, Develop Training Plans and Content, Deliver Training to improve process and resources.
- Identify, Recommend and Implement process improvements.
- Work with clients and Team to resolve complex and high level cases.
- Provide input for potential new business opportunities and development of existing product and service to improve revenue/cost to serve opportunities.
- Responsible for Asst Manager/ Team Leads Performance Development, Career Counseling and Over all Development as people Managers
- Responsible for implementation of organizational initiatives within own teams and across the Service factory.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external clients.
If interested please share your profile at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 011-46140024.