Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading US-based FMCG company listed on the NYSE. Part of the Fortune Brands, it is a part of the S&P 500 and is known globally for its premium products. With an already established presence in India, their operations in the country are on a steady growth path with more investments being made in the business. They are also looking at starting a HR Shared Services Centre in India to support other country businesses.
Job Description - As HR Manager, you will be reporting into the APAC HR Director and your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the HR program end-to-end for a staff span of 150 employees across India
- Partnering with the business to drive manpower planning and talent acquisition processes
- Leading the capability building program by identifying competency gaps and working with internal and external partners to drive relevant training programs
- Taking ownership of the performance management framework and carrying out the full implementation of the PMS
- Administering the benefits scheme for all employees on an ongoing basis
- Working towards building and potentially leading the HR Shared Service Centre within the span of next one year
The Successful Candidate - The successful applicant must carry 6-7 years of experience in core HR with a full-time MBA/Masters in Human Resource Management. Your HR experience must be from FMCG, Media, Internet, Cosmetics or the Luxury Goods industry. Excellent communication skills and a hands-on approach are a must. To be a successful candidate, you should have the flexibility to carry out HR operational activities and have the potential to build and lead a Shared Services Centre. Prior experience in HR Shared Services space will be a huge plus.
What's on Offer - Excellent opportunity to work with a prestigious FMCG firm in a global environment. The position also presents a platform to work closely with the management committee and comes with a strong potential growth opportunity within the business.
To Apply - Click here to apply