Support all HR operational activities for Asia Pacific region
- The liaison to the HR Admin Outsource Provider – Provides oversight and Guidance for any new work necessary, corrections to procedures or support needed.
- Ensures proper governance and documentation.
- Regional HR Operations liaison - main role is to providing oversight and guidance on any needs specific to APAC countries; act as escalation point for APAC errors; provide heads-up on transaction volumes
- Leads team that provides Corporate HR global analytics, metrics and reporting; SAP HCM support to APAC; and onboarding support to India.
- Coordinates shared learning across the region to promote a sense of community, HR development, best practice proliferation and training on common practices
- Provides support for Country specific HR Policies – Provides oversight, templates to ensure organisation is covered from a policy standpoint
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement as it applies to HR practices and implements changes as appropriate
- Partners with IT team to identify and prioritize key HR system requirements.
- Ensures country-specific needs are included in global solutions.
- Coordinates Testing for HR Systems in the Region and change management of any HR system changes.
- Provides oversight to Domestic Relocation Practices within Asia – ensuring the best deal for the employees and the company.
- 10-15 Years experience in relevant areas (HR, Process Improvement, HRIS)
- Works well remotely
- Forms relationships easily and works well in multi-cultural environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule - Frequent contact with the U.S. requires early morning and / or late night work
- Willingness to travel within the region on a limited basis
- Able to get results in matrixed environment with mix of direct and indirect team members
- Proven ability to lead and manage global projects
- Strong managerial and international experience with multiple countries
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in HR or Business
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org