For one of our clients an IT MNC is looking for AVP/ VP HR – MBA with (9-12 yrs) exp in the entire gamut of HR and lot of focus on OD & Change management
The position is based at Hyderabad.
- Provide leadership and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource (HR) functions including all aspects of employee relations, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, performance management practices, training, organizational change and talent development and employee communications.
- Perform a leadership role in recruiting, selection, performance management and career development
- Consult with the clients to define roles and missions, design the organizational structure, and on organization effectiveness
- Lead and facilitate change efforts including skill and talent transformation aligned to organizational strategy
- Provide counsel in the design and implementation of compensation and recognition programs
- Provide support or deliver training on a variety of Human Resources topics including performance management, career development and salary planning.
- Conduct annual reviews of organizational design
- Facilitate communications throughout the organization including employee attitude surveys
- Act as an impartial advocate to ensure that all individuals receive fair and equitable treatment while ensuring local legal and regulatory compliance at the site level.
- Develop appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment and develop / implement appropriate change management plans as required
If you are interested in exploring the above please share your updated resume at Mitchell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9686963900 for details.