Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Recruitment
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global leader in the field of its operation. Commanding more than 90% market share in the Indian market our client has been growing at a double digit growth rate since past six years. With an accelerated growth strategy planned for the Indian operations, they are on the lookout for ambitious and motivated professionals who can be key partners in the organization's growth story.
Job Description - Reporting to the HR Head of the Business and leading a team of 7 recruiters, you would be responsible for:
- Driving the talent acquisition process on a pan- India level
- Closely working with the regional Business Heads to ensure effective recruitment for critical positions
- Trusted associate of the HR head in formulating creative talent acquisition methodologies
- Responsible for ensuring good performance of the team
- Key stakeholder in implementation of SAP with respect to talent acquisition process
- Take initiative in leading important HR projects within the organization
- Travel to the key business regions when the need arises
The Successful Candidate - As a successful candidate you have 7-9 years of experience in HR with at least 4 years of special focus only on talent acquisition. You would have worked with global organizations in the manufacturing, engineering, construction or oils/gas sector. With a graduation in engineering , a professional degree with specialization in HR would be preferred. Exposure to SAP/ERP implementation in HR processes would be desirable.You must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to drive things in a target driven environment.
What's on Offer - An opportunity to accelerate one's career path while being key driver of one of the most essential HR processes of a global industry leader. Diligent and dedicated individuals would be the best fit in this goal oriented organization, which is aiming to achieve new heights of success in the Indian market.
To Apply - Click here to apply