Top moviemaking, digital media, film processing and telecommunications company in the world.
A multi-dimensional studio within a single facility providing a cutting-edge confluence between art, technology and entertainment. the company offers world-class design and production services in animation and visual effects for motion pictures and television broadcast productions.The company has a global strategic alliance with a leading leading Hollywood company, wherein it manages a dedicated Production Unit consisting of over 260 world-class artists for the Indian BU of the Hollywood studio/comany
Location - Bangalore
MBA(HR) from a good institute
Experienec: 5-7 years Post qualification exeprience
- To assess the overall company requirements in respect of training needs, sourcing or appropriate training programs and assessment of individual training needs.
- To support and monitor throughout the company a number of key HR procedures, e.g. performance management/pay reviews etc.
- To produce statistics and analyse trends in support of the people issues.
- To observe at all times the requirements set out in our policies and procedures (regarding, for example, security, health and safety, data protection consumer protection) and other legislative or regulatory requirements
- Management of HRIS application and maintain the attendance, leave, overtime and other HR database management functions.
- To provide basic payroll processing and also the statutory administration services with regard to the employment
- Ensure compliances to all the statutory local legislations and submit reports and returns to statutory body on periodical basis as per the statute requirements.
- Responsible for complete life cycle of the employee in organization from Joining, Induction, , Appraisals & F&F settlement & any implementation of HR initiatives for the Business Unit
- Perform other HR related duties and responsibilities like addressing to employee concerns, planning for employee engagement activities etc.
- Talent acquistion experience wld be an added advantage.
Key Competencies & Skills:
A mature individual who can manage a large constituency of highly creative employees.
- Excellent Communication skill (written and verbal)
- A concern for quality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to co-operate and work effectively as part of a team.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Good administration skills
- A common sense approach with the capacity to use initiative within guidelines.
- Plan and Develop the best training methods and identify the best resources to provide training to the employees.
- Compliance to statutory regulations.
- Should be a team player
- Experience/exposure in Animation Industry, Media and Entertainment or IT Industry preferred.
Please mark subject line as 'Manager-HR'and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention current CTC (fxed & variable) and notice period.