Requirement for HR-Learning and development with a leading business conglomerate.
7-8 years of relevant work experience in learning and deveopment unit of a renowed organisation, MBA in HR is must.
- Ensure development & delivery of Gyanodaya Inhouse Programs
- Closely work with Businesses (as a consultant) to address Functional /Behavioural or Leadership challenges
- Establish, Expand and Effectively run Centres of Excellence
- Identify opportunities to partner with GHR portfolios to deliver seamless services to ABG businesses
- Launch and ensure roll out and usage of group wide education policy - CEP
- Identify and partner with the best in class External faculty and partners to design and deliver world class learning content and experience to ABG employees
- Working closely with Businesses to understand their learning requirements/business challenges. Collaborate with the Businesses and the various stakeholders to develop appropriate learning solutions/learning products/interventions to effectively address same
- Designing and delivering world class innovative learning events /products on a sustainable basis. These events should be able to address the needs of the diverse set businesses across the group
- Understand functional needs of the businesses to design, develop, establish and run Centers of Excellence
- Identify, develop and introduce new training methodologies and leverage on technology to enhance training effectiveness and value for the learners
- Design, Develop and ensure roll out and usage of the Continuing Education Policy, on a sustainable basis
- Implementing post-learning measures for appropriately learning events/products thus ensuring that the learning happening in the context of work
- Constantly scanning the environment to identify, evaluate and work with the best training partners across the globe
Interested candidates can send me cv with CTC, relevant years of work ex at email@example.com with position in subject line