Our client is a US based product firm in Networking/Security domain.
Designation: HR Manager (HR Business Partner)
Reporting to Director-HR, Individual Contributor role
- Manage induction and orientation of new hires
- Coach and mentor managers and work proactively with employees at all levels
- Ensure a high level of employee engagement is maintained
- Ensure that performance management processes are managed effectively
- Partner with external organisations to conduct job evaluation and salary benchmarking studies.
- Analyse data and provide reward information to the business to aid decision-making.
- Effectively communicate the value of entire reward package to the business
- Ensure that the delivery of HR service to all employees is accurate, efficient, timely and cost effective
- Participate in global HR projects
- Ensure HR activities, policies and procedures reinforce values, comply with legislation and support the business needs
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with employees at all levels and promote an energizing and open work environment
- 10-14 years of HR experience in a high tech environment strongly preferred
- MBA/PGDM in HR from reputed institute
- Experience working in a multi-national organisation, on a global team preferred
- Proactive, efficient and client centered
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical capability
- Strong influencing skills
Please mail me your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9972097361 for more details.