Job Discription: HR Manager IR
- Maintains continuous & cordial contact with workers. Attends to grievances of employees on welfare & personal matters with a view to help redress individual complaints before they develop into Union demands. Liaison with Deptt. Heads in this regards. Interacts with unions of permanent & temporary workers maintaining industrial relations harmony.
- Manages labour-management relations program of organization.
- Analyzes collective bargaining agreement to develop interpretation of intent, spirit, and terms of contract.
- Advises management and labor/union representatives in development, application, and interpretation of labor relations policies and practices, according to policy formulated by upper management.
- Works with Labor Relations Representative in arranging and scheduling meetings between grieving workers, supervisory and managerial personnel, and a labor/union representative to investigate and resolve grievances
- Responsible for correspondence with various Government deptt. i.e. Labour Deptt. , Industrial Health & Safety Deptt., Employees Provident Funds, Health Dept., Dist. Employment Office , Industrial Development Corp. and statutory compliances required under various Laws.
- Experience in networking and effective coordination with external agencies like Contractors, Local Authorities etc.
- Assist various Authorities in the discharge of personnel function, attending to disciplinary action & departmental enquiry cases, conciliation proceedings, negotiations with union etc.
- Make healthy relationship with outside local agencies i.e. Gram Panchayat & Villagers.
- Co-ordinate with employees & build strong relationship.
- Complying under various acts like PF Act, Factories Act, Minimum wages Act etc.
- Liaison with Govt. offices like, Labour Office, PF Office, Insurance agencies.
- Maintaining contractual worker record as per Contract Labour Act, ISO Documentation.
- Complying and maintaining registers and other statutory registers under various acts.
- Preparation of Salary, wages, overtime, Bonus etc in SAP Module.
- Record keeping of employees, agreements and certificates pertaining to statutory compliance. .
- Handling contractual labour grievance.
Please Share Profile at email@example.com