The individual will be responsible for HR for select engineering teams in HTC based out of Hyderabad. This role will also serve as a coach and facilitator to the leadership team of the client group. The role supports approx. 200+ employees</font.
The role will be responsible for employee relations, performance management, recruiting, administration of compensation and benefit programs, change management, training/development, and talent management.
- Ensure hiring - including selection and induction of talent. Provide inputs during the planning process for optimum staffing levels
- Lead the performance management process including addressing performance issues, rewarding superior performance, and communicating performance expectations to employees; manages the overall performance appraisal process; works with managers to source and select top talent, develop succession plans, and identify functional and technical development needs & ensure training to develop employees;
- Lead the employee engagement for the client groups. Drive forums for two way communication and promote positive employee relations.
- Drive human resources practices and policies and ensure standardization and consistency in application of human resource practices and policies. Ensure compensation and benefits management as per policy
- Identify HR process improvements to better serve employees and managers; communicates HR processes to employees; assists employees with benefits and other HR programs; learns and applies Six Sigma methods to HR processes.
- Support & Lead organization employee related initiatives as assigned
MBA with specialization in human resources.
- 6-8 years Human Resource experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with employees and influence leadership.
- Strong process and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org