An aggregator of car rentals and taxis in India. They work with various taxi operators and enable them with technology. They started operations in June 2011. Expansion plans are on the cards and would be servicing all major cities in the near future.
Position: HR Manger
- Responsible for all human resource activities for the company. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Develop operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Responsible for all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, and training and development.
- Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
- Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
- Prepare, process and distribute payroll.
- Design and conduct new employee orientations.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Work with union representative to resolve labor relation issues.
- Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
Other duties as assigned.
If Interested, kindly send in your updated resume with Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period @ email@example.com