Job Role :
- Partners with Business to identify and assess the root causes of people and operational performance gaps; recommends and integrates the appropriate strategic solutions in order to achieve desired business results;
- Leads the development of appropriate learning interventions, identifies appropriate number of support resources (including consultants or other team members), manages the implementation plan and budget, and the development of the communication plan;
- Responsible for ensuring relevancy, quality and efficiency in program design and delivery;
- Responsible for the development and delivery of a leadership development program in line with Business requirements; ensures programs are focused on the development of technical and leadership skills in line with business objectives;
- Responsible for gathering feedback from participants on learning intervention effectiveness; reviews trends and applies solutions that drive continuous improvement in the content and delivery of the material;
- Responsible for driving learning culture in the organization and ensuring employees are applying learning on the Job. Engaging mangers and employees in the training process to ensure ownership of learning.
- Responsible for Program Management in particular - Managing the Calendar of Soft Skill and leadership development program.
Batch -- 2007 / 2008 -- only preferred
Mail Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Narayan Iyer ( 098191 47645 )
Pan India Recruiters