Designation - Manager HR Business Partner
Location - Pune
Exp min 6+ in Employee relations & Engagement- strategic role
Reporting to: SVP & Head HR
Company: Reputed MNC Company in Asset Management
HR Business Partner
Synopsis of Role
The HR Business Partner, Company (India) supports assigned business units to address all of their HR needs, and reports to the Head of HR for Company (India), who is based in Pune. He/She develops and implements human resource initiatives to support key business goals and strategies within each assigned business group. He/She also proactively identifies human resource initiatives that would substantially enhance the success of the business from an HR perspective.
The HR Business Partner works towards the establishment and integration of HR policies, procedures, and manages employee relations and employee engagement initiatives. The HR Business Partner acts as the point of contact and is expected to resolve any escalated employee relations, diversity, recruiting, risk mitigation, compensation or any other HR issues within their assigned groups and coordinates, as necessary, with other resources within Company to help address these issues. Over time, he/she works under the direction of the Head of HR to build effective strategies to help the business and establish him/herself as a valued member of the business leadership team. The HR Business Partner is responsible for the direction and control at a local level for all HR matters related to employee services and employee relations, in accordance with corporate direction and guidance, as well as local legal, regulatory and employee relations requirements and best practices. The HR Business Partner implements and coordinates the application of established HR policies and procedures throughout their assigned business group under the supervision of the Head of HR.
- Develop and Implement the Company (India) HR Business Partner tactical plan, in line with the Pune HR Strategy and Company Values.
- In conjunction with the Head of HR, responsible for oversight of all HR activities in the assigned business group in Pune.
- Partner with the business managers, to support the strategic and tactical initiatives of each supported business unit from a human resources perspective. It may include developing compensation strategies/plans, change management initiatives, managing employee turnover, improving employee relationships, management development, internal job postings, performance management process, employee transition plans or any other HR support necessary to meet business specific HR goals.
- Effectively build and manage employee relations through meetings, round tables and structured sessions.
- Develop a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the supported business group. The role includes coaching and influencing key stake holders and managers to make decisions that are compatible with sound human resources best practices.
- Provide strategic direction to the ‘Utopia’ employee engagement framework and lead its initiatives and events across the lines of business.
- Facilitate the Reward and Recognition programs in the company under the Utopia Recognition banner.
- Play key role in all compensation related activity for assigned business units. Work with businesses to identify needs for new/revised compensation programs, etc. Partner with business managers to develop and justify any promotion or off cycle salary adjustment requests under compensation review board framework. Collaborate with the compensation department and finance team in annual activities of bonus calculation, merit decisions and other initiatives of incentive program design and implementation.
- Assist in and coordinate with business to complete all salary benchmarking surveys, and identify salary grades for new or changed positions and submission to compensation department for closure on these projects. Responsible for maintaining salary grade integrity of positions within assigned business units.
- Conducting analysis on various HR related data such as work force analytics, exits, compensation rewards and performance ratings.
- Facilitating and supporting compliance to annual year end activities such as PMP rating analysis & managing performance improvement plan related issues for employees rated 4 or below.
- Mature, sensitive and timely management of local employee relations issues.
- Local adaptation (for India employment law, regulatory, cultural and other reasons) and implementation (including on-going revisions) of all relevant Company HR policies and procedures, ensuring consistency as far as practicable with Company Corporate / Asia HR policies and procedures. Draft local policies and procedures to supplement these, as required.
- Active championing of the Corporation’s EEO, Diversity and Employer of Choice imperatives.
- On-time implementation of corporate HR initiatives, tailored appropriately to local requirements.
- Collaborate with other HR teams in HR administration and records management, including compliance with all company policy and procedural guidance, as well as all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Active championing of the Corporation’s shared values: Trust, Teamwork, Out performance and Client Focus.
- Communicate and help foster the Company brand.
Other duties as required from time to time related to HR initiatives.
Key Technical Competencies/Knowledge
- Knowledge of various facets of Indian employment law
- Policy development and implementation
- Knowledge of all HR elements – staffing, compensation and benefits, Learning and development, relationship management, employee engagement.
- Knowledge of HR strategies
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Financial Services industry experience preferred, but not essential.
- Must have proven experience in working as an HR Business Partner, encompassing areas addressed in this document.
IMP: Candidate must be in Employee relations & Engagement, strong experience in strategic role, integrates change, interaction with stakeholders and experience of handling employee strength of min 1000.
Kindly revert back with your updated resume in word format (mandatory).
Also mention your current and expected CTC and notice period in current company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com