Manager HR (Male Candidates only)
BLB Limited is an India-based holding company engaged in equity, commodity & derivatives trading. Led by Mr. Brij Bagri, the Company has been enriched by his experience of around 36 years in capital market and stands today with a Group net worth of Rs.250 crores.
For the last 40 years, the company has been a pioneer and leader in Equity Jobbing and Arbitrage in India. The company has controlled around 4% capital market share and has been consistently recognized and ranked among ‘Top Volume Drivers’ by BSE and NSE. This expertise is carried forward to commodity exchanges where we generate an impressive turnover of over Rs. 10,000 crores annually.
The company’s new business vertical in foreign trade – import/export of Agro-commodities has taken off with a substantial investment in infrastructure for the same. It is a long term need of the organization to create forward and backward integration with our expertise in trading in commodity exchanges globally. Our focus is to become one of the market leaders in the global supply chain of agricultural products by connecting producers and users of agricultural commodities through origination, processing, marketing, distribution capabilities and services.
We are currently looking for Manager – Human Resource who can define and execute the HR strategy in terms of policies and procedures to successfully cater to the human resources needs of the organization.
We wish to invite talent having experience & expertise in
In the following main functions of HR - headhunting, policy frameworks and performance management. ONLY those who desire to associate on a long-term basis, work with a sense of ownership should apply.
Remuneration: Maximum in-hand 50K per month
- Headhunting, Performance Management,
- Policy Frameworks
- Headhunting Expert
- Responsible for conceptualizing, formulating and implementing appropriate Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Create calendars for Employee Engagement and Employee Communication.
- Prepare HR budgeting for staff levels in co ordination with the management.
- Implementing and monitoring Performance Management Systems for all staff employees.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in all aspects of Human Resource activities.
- Must have hands-on experience in creating and implementing all relevant HR policies of an organization.
- Good experience in managing entire cycle of recruitment, preferably in import/export industry and in broking firms.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of talent attraction strategies.
- Good experience in sourcing and managing consultants.
Qualification & Skill Set
- MBA/PGDM (regular) from a premier institute
- Excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Strong headhunting abilities, Internet savvy.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Abreast of latest trends in talent attraction methodologies and technologies
- Strong hold in designing of policies and procedures.
- Exemplary analytical skills and execution capabilities
Relevant candidates can send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org