Experience: 2+ years experience
Education: MBA from premier institute.
Position:- For Assignments in Divisions
Key Result Areas
1. Manpower Planning & Sourcing
2. Training & Development
3. Performance Management System
4. Policy Communication & Implementation of Policies and companywide initiatives
5. Employee Relations, Grievance Handling & Employee Counseling
6. Statutory & Legal Compliances
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Divisional and Factory Personnel Heads in managing the HR, IR & Admin processes at the Divisional location. The key contributions will be assisting the Divisional / Factory Heads in areas of:
1. Building business competitiveness through timely and quality staffing of Personnel, Training & Development and Capability building, Harmonious employee relationship and effective communication with all constituencies.
2. Adherence & Effective implementation of statutory & legal rules and regulations and organization wide initiatives.
3. Implement the Policies and guidelines in the functioning of the P&A processes at the Divisions.
4. Manage administration at the Divisional / Factory locations.
Please send your resume to email@example.com