Head HR, Adminstration and Industrial Relations
Mumbai | Permanent
- MNC in a fast moving environment with a broad range of responsibilities
- Combination of strategic and hands-on role for entrepreneurial candidates
About Our Client
Our client is a top player MNC in the logistics industry and is expanding its operations in India. It operates from multiple sites in the country and for one of their terminals we are currently looking for a Generalist Head HR with a strong background in Industrial Relations.
You will be reporting into the CEO of the business unit as well as a functional reporting to Regional HR.
- Plan manpower requirement to match strategic plans of the company, recruit best talents on time and organize effective MIS of HR function.
- To ensure efficient and productive use of the company’s manpower.
- Create performance culture by institutionalizing modern performance management systems, set and maintain performance criteria for reporting staff.
- Periodically review from the OD angle the system, structure and the people of the company and take corrective measures. Work out and implement career development and succession plans. Facilitate competency building and skills development.
- Scan IR environment inside and outside the organization and take proactive measures. Maintain a disciplined working environment, ensure timely redressal of employees’ grievances and ensure compliance with all applicable labour laws. Employee Union management and effective employee relationship management. Effective management of labour and local compliance authorities
- Plan and implement effective employee outsourcing strategies and ensure compliances of all legislations by contractors.
- Manage a team of 6 people.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in human resources management functions, including five years in management.
- Should have handled Industrial Relations, statutory compliances, Long Term Settlements. Liaison with local labour authorities.
- Graduate with post graduate qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Degree in law desirable
- Thorough functional knowledge in HR, IR, & Statutory Matters.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent team building capabilities, planning, co-ordination and decision making skills.
- Able to relocate in Navi Mumbai area
What's On Offer
You will have a responsible role within an MNC that stands for stability, growth and expansion.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I24100. Please apply online using the form below.