ROLE DEscriptions- HEAD HR
Designation: HR HEAD/AVP/VP
Reporting to : CEO
Positions Supervised :
Administratively: Manager Talent Development & OD; Assistant Manager/Executives- Talent Dev & OD (depending on the level of the incumbent)
Functionally: Payroll executive
Brief Job Description :
Mainly responsible for the overall management of the Talent Development and OD
Function including manpower planning, talent acquisition, development and retention.
- Being a business partner and custodian of the Company mission of being an employer of choice
- Responsible for strategising and setting up responsive and transparent people processes
- Conscience keeper
- Manpower Planning
- Overall management and Planning of activities related to resourcing, selection induction, performance management, training, employee engagement and organisational development
- Responsible for all aspects of day to day to administration of the activities of the function
- Setting up of systems, processes and procedures that enable smooth running of HR operations
- Ensuring compliance with existing policies and guidelines
- Cost effective recruitment and efficient selection and induction processes
- Training needs identification, planning and evaluation
- Competency Mapping and development activities
- Performance and compensation management
- Overseeing financial transactions impinging work force like payroll, claims and reimbursement disbursement, benefits administration
- Employee engagement and development
- Team management
- Develop, track departmental goals and continually monitor progress
- Automation of HR processes to ensure scalability and higher productivity
- Database Management and HRIS
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Employee Engagement including pre joining engagement.
- Joint ownership with Corporate communications for Organization brand internally and all internal communications
- Events and get togethers
- Ownership of the Recruitment and HR section on the website
- Relationship Management with partners, vendors, prospective and current employees
- Responsibility for all campus interface related to recruitment and project works
- Internal Key Account Management
Audit and MIS
- Responsibility of the HRIS and analysis of monthly HR MIS for management
- Audit of the Function and development of a HR scorecard
- Analysis and reporting on the health of the people processes
- Tracking, monitoring and timely rectification of people concerns
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Benchmarking current systems with best practices and continuous improvement in existing systems, policies and processes
External Interface : Recruitment Partners, prospective employees, campuses and vendors, professional associations and bodies
Internal Interface: All Heads of Departments/Practice Heads/ LOB heads , Sr Manager - Finance and Accounts,
Rationale : The job heads an important Corporate function and has a mix of design execution and relationship management skills.
It involves substantial interaction with external and internal stakeholders including managing the operations on a national and international level.
It also calls for a deep understanding of the business of the organization.
Quality Management Qualification & impressive learning curve throughout career.
- Premium academic record - Around 10 – 12 Years &
- Others – Up to 15 Years of Experience
Industry / Domain
- Should have experience preferably from Consulting domain /IT industry etc.
- Very Good,4 Level Communication Skill(Both Verbal and written)
- New Delhi, NCR based candidates preferred, not a pre requisite.
1. Overall management and Planning of activities related to resourcing, selection induction, performance management, training, employee engagement and organizational development.
2. Overseeing financial transactions impinging work force like payroll, claims and reimbursement disbursement, benefits administration
3. Database Management and HRIS. Coaching and Mentoring
4. Benchmarking current systems with best practices and continuous improvement in existing systems, policies and processes.
1. Should be comfortable with travelling whenever required.
2. Intellectual , Down to earth , Energetic , Passionate towards work & profession
3. Should be able to infuse culture.
4. Should be able to play a multi geographic HR role in line with ramp up plan.
5. Have been a champion of “Soft factors”.
6. Should be open to move to other Business roles
7. Should be suitable to play “Business HR Partner” role..
- As per Industry norms, Can be stretched for deserving candidates.
Please send your resume to Swetha.Chaturvedi@peoplestrong.com
Sr. Process Associate