Position- Head HR
Experience- 12-20 Years
Qualification- Full Time MBA (should be in service sector.)
The opening is with a leading Record Management company. The job holder will be responsible for handling a HR Generalist profile with the focus on Industrial Relations.
Essential Functions / Key Accountabilities:
* To own and streamline the induction process
* To ensure proper joining and exit formalities
* To handle performance management
* Responsible for employee relations and retention
* Responsible for Talent Acquisition
* To conduct training need assessment
* To initiate employee engagement activities
* To maintain cordial relations with staff below M7 & cater to their wellbeing and satisfaction of their needs.
* To conceptualize build and deploy business specific HR policies and systems
* To continuously benchmark the company with the best practices in the industry
* To drive effective talent sourcing strategies to provide high quality, timely & cost effective output
* To design and implement innovative hiring methodologies to attract and hire high caliber professionals within allocated budgets / time frames
* Audit & Compliance / Generate HR MIS reports.
* Delivery of the HR AOP
* To implement effectively KRAs & Appraisals format & process across all grades.
* IR (Industrial Relation).
If interested please mail your Updated CV at email@example.com or 0120-6500191.