Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our client is a US-based FMCG company with a global presence in more than 100 countries. Part of the S&P 500 and with over 50,000 employees globally, the company is a global leader in its line of products. The company is aiming for exponential growth in India and is looking for a HR Head to be a part of this growth plan.
Job Description - Reporting to the country Managing Director your core responsibilities will include:
- Provide functional leadership from a HR perspective for a staff span of 200 employees across India
- Development & implementation of the strategic HR plan as well as manage the core HR processes
- Drive international HR initiatives locally and work with the regional APAC team on global projects
- Support the business in change management and organisational development activities in accordance with the business plans
- Ensure high levels of organisational performance and continuous improvement in the HR strategies and initiatives
- Lead a team of 6 to effectively run the HR processes covering recruitment, talent development, employee relations, performance management among others
The Successful Candidate - The successful applicant will carry 10-15 years of core HR experience and must have a blue chip FMCG background. An academic background from one of the top 5 B-Schools is a must along with a stellar track record in change management and OD initiatives. You must be a self-starter and confident with a proactive attitude to contribute to a growing company. You must be passionate, take ownership and have the knack to engage with business stakeholders at all levels. Stability through out your career will be a huge plus.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity to lead the PAN-India HR framework for a global FMCG company. The role is at a leadership working closely with APAC counterparts and provides a perfect platform to contribute to the change and growth of one of the leading brands across the world.
To Apply - Click here to apply