Develop & implement the organisation's HR Business Partner tactical plan, in line with the HR Strategy and organisation Values.
- In conjunction with the Director of HR, responsible for oversight of all HR activities in the assigned business group in India.
- Partner with the business managers, to support the strategic and tactical initiatives of each supported business unit from a HR perspective. It includes developing employee engagement strategies/plans, change management initiatives, managing employee turnover, improving employee relationships, management development, internal job postings, performance management process, employee transition plans or any other HR support necessary to meet business specific HR goals.
- Effectively build and manage employee relations through meetings, round tables and structured sessions.
- Develop a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the supported business group. The role includes coaching and influencing key stake holders and managers to make decisions that are compatible with sound human resources best practices.
- Provide strategic direction to the employee engagement framework and lead its initiatives and events across the lines of business.
- Facilitate the Reward and Recognition programs in the company under the Recognition banner.
- Play key role in all compensation related activity for assigned business units.
- Work with businesses to identify needs for new/revised compensation programs, etc. Partner with business managers to develop and justify any promotion or off cycle salary adjustment requests under compensation review board framework.
- Collaborate with the compensation department and finance team in annual activities of bonus calculation, merit decisions and other initiatives of incentive program design and implementation.
- Conducting analysis on various HR related data such as work force analytics, exits, compensation rewards and performance ratings.
- Facilitating and supporting compliance to annual year end activities such as PMP rating analysis & managing performance improvement plan related issues for employees rated 4 or below.
- Mature, sensitive and timely management of local employee relations issues.
- Local adaptation (for India employment law, regulatory, cultural and other reasons) and implementation (including on-going revisions) of all relevant organisation HR policies and procedures, ensuring consistency as far as practicable with organisation Corporate HR policies and procedures. Draft local policies and procedures to supplement these, as required.
- Active championing of the Corporation’s GPTW, Diversity and Employer of Choice imperatives.
- On-time implementation of corporate HR initiatives, tailored appropriately to local requirements.
- Collaborate with teams for records management, including compliance with all company policy and procedural guidance, as well as all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Active championing of the Corporation’s Mission, Strategy and shared values.
- Communicate and help foster the organisation brand.
- Other duties as required from time to time related to HR initiatives.
- Should be a Full Time MBA from a premier B School
- Strong Experience on Business HR
You can email your profile on email@example.com