Please respond to email@example.com for the following opportunity:
The Position: Human Resource – Head India
Futurestep is a high-performance global provider of innovative, scalable recruitment and people solutions. Futurestep ( www.futurestep.com ) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Korn/Ferry International and has offices in 20 countries. Korn/Ferry International is a publicly listed company on the NYSE (ticker; KFY) and is the largest executive search firm in the world with 80 offices in over 40 countries.
About our Client:
We have been retained by our Client who is one of the world’s leading and diversified MNCs. Headquartered out of the USA and operating in different countries, the client has all the lines of businesses present in India. We are seeking a seasoned HR professional who has had HR experience in Manufacturing sector at some point of his/her career and is currently in an HR leadership position at the corpoate level .
The Position; Human Resource – Head , India
POSITION TITLE: Head HR
Primary Purpose: Developing the HR strategy to address long and short term goals & challenges, Design efficient and effective future state India HR service delivery model and processes in alignment with broader HR transformation design efforts and business and country requirements. Coordinate implementation of various HR initiatives across departments, and update the progress against the established milestones or targets and take timely corrective action if required.
1. Organize recruitment and selection and initiate assignment of all direct and indirect new hires.
2. Personnel administration of Management team (CID, succession planning, salary increases)
3. Take full responsibility for the training and development of direct and indirect staff and optimize employee involvement and motivation. Investigate employee complaints and recommend settlements to ensure uniform application of plant rules and personnel policies
4. Establish and administer procedures for the initiation and maintenance of personnel records
5. Maintian and drive relationship with HR team of partner.
6. Implement co-ordinates, control all HR-activities in the Region according
7. Conduct area surveys to determine rates of pay, fringe benefits, and availability of labor for indirect and direct employees.
8. Provide Regional HR Management with reports on such HR measurable and be involved in plant business planning
9. Fulfill the role of Communication Champion for all ASGE communications on a plant basis.
10. Administer various employee relation’s policies, such as the Attendance Control Program, Sick Leave Program, and Vacation Scheduling Procedure.
11. Monitor turnover of employees for causes of turnover and recommend programs and policies to help minimize turnover and training costs. Provide Regional HR Management with reports on such HR measurable and be involved in plant business planning.
12. Take full responsibility for the Plant HR Plan and report needs regarding salaried employees and labor relation issues to the Regional HR Office..
13. Direct an active safety program. Act as permanent chair of the Plant Safety Committee. Analyze all accidents for unsafe conditions and initiate action to eliminate the causes of accidents. Analyze protective equipment and clothing to reduce employee exposure to hazardous or toxic working conditions. Periodically conduct supervisory training sessions on the proper use of protective equipment and clothing.
14. Provide the Regional Payroll Center with all data necessary for payroll to be implemented on time.
15. Perform a variety of assignments relative to workmen's compensation, such as investigative reports of facts of accidents or illnesses relative to workmen's compensation claim. Occasionally may investigate, by phone or personal visits to employees, long term workmen's compensation leaves. Report monthly frequency and severity reports as directed.
16. Perform other duties as required.
“MUST HAVES” i.e. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master Degree/ MBA
- 12-15 years experience in the Indian automotive industry or industrial companies.
- Experience of handling IR related issues is critical
- Exposure of having worked in joint ventures would be preferred
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and your profile matches the specifics then you may send in your profile and current compensation details, in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91 80 40198297