Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a premier MNC Institution in the BFSI sector with a fast growing presence in India. Globally they continue to be one of the most robust employers of choice within their specialization, known to empower their employees and encourage international multi-lateral growth.
Job Description - Reporting to the HR Director your primary responsibilities would be :
- Develop and implement HR initiatives to support key business goals and strategies within each business group
- Develop employee engagement strategies/plan and drive the implementation across lines of business
- Play key role in all compensation related activity for assigned business units
- Facilitating and supporting compliance to annual year end activities
- Management of employee relations issues
- Constantly improvise on processes based on business and employee feedback
- Covering aspects of L&D, performance management amongst other areas
- The key focus area of this role would be employee engagement and business partnering with the business units. Your role will be a strategic role.
The Successful Candidate -
- You must have at least 8 years of relevant experience in the HR business partnering role with concrete exposure to HR operations and processes.
- Ideally you are from Financial Services sector or the IT BPO industry.
- You must be technically astute in the various facets of Indian employment law, policy development and implementation of HR strategies.
- You must be a qualified MBA from a Tier 1 institute with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with ease with all stakeholders at all levels.
- You should be self motivated and demonstrated resourcefulness and independent working ability in your prior roles.
What's on Offer - While this is an excellent opportunity to drive the HR Operations for an MNC, the position also comes along with the autonomy to lead a change in the HR systems. The company is in growth mode thereby, offering a dynamic environment to work in.
To Apply - Click here to apply