Head HR- Global Conglomerate
Bangalore | Permanent
Directly reporting into the global HR Head
Great opportunity to head the HR function in a global conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC and a market leader in providing consulting, software solutions and market research analysis to multinational organizations and government bodies across industries. They have a strong presence in more than 15 countries and employee strength of more than 4000 people across the globe. They are now looking at expanding their presence in India as well.
Reporting into the Global HR head, your responsibilities would entail:
- Participating in management meetings as a business partner to identify human resource implications (organizational design, employee selection and development, employee relations, compensation, talent management, performance management, and diversity initiatives) relative to business strategies.
- Analyzing staffing, employee turnover and workforce statistics for the entire workforce.
- Partnering and supporting Global HR team in resolving local issues and implementing global HR strategies and programs.
- Coordinating delivery of HR shared services to ensure that processes are streamlined and effective for the business strategy.
- Managing the due diligence and integration of acquisitions.
- Spearheading change management initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- As an ideal candidate you carry 10-12 years of progressive generalist experience in Human Resources with at least 3-5 years of experience in a management role.
- You possess a successful track record that shows business impact through initiatives, particularly in areas of strategic resource allocation, professional development and talent acquisition and retention.
- Experience in managing the human capital during mergers and acquisitions is preffered.
- You also possess experience in managing and working in complex organizations.
What's On Offer
A competitive package and an opportunity to partner with the business directly and also spearhead strategic initiatives and projects.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I27850