Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM) is the world leader in next-generation mobile technologies. For 25 years, Qualcomm ideas and inventions have driven the evolution of wireless communications, connecting people more closely to information, entertainment and each other. Today, Qualcomm technologies are powering the convergence of mobile communications and consumer electronics, making wireless devices and services more personal, affordable and accessible to people everywhere.
For more information, visit Qualcomm around the Web: www.qualcomm.com; Corporate Blog: www.qualcomm.com/blog; Twitter: www.twitter.com/qualcomm; Facebook: www.facebook.com/qualcomm
Job Title: HR Representative
Work Location: Bangalore
- The qualified candidate will proactively provide HR support to the Business Managers of Qualcomm’s Bangalore Design Centre.
- You will advise employees and managers (where applicable) on HR policies, performance management, etc.
- You will be expected to champion various employee engagement initiatives etc.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Business partner to managers to implement Qualcomm’s Performance Management process by working with the HR lead for the site. This role includes education and coaching managers on merit increase rationale, bonus and stock awards as well as promotions.
- Work with the managers to design and deliver appropriate interventions to build a strong and cohesive team.
- Work with managers to resolve interpersonal conflicts in the team. Counsel and coach employees as needed.
- Interact with employees on a regular basis to understand their concerns and highlight those to the Sr. Management/ HR Lead.
- Ensure HR legal compliance for Bangalore site by working with various internal stakeholders including Employee Relations and external legal counsel
- Responsible for various employee engagement activities for the site in partnership with employee interest groups
- Responsible for driving CSR activities in partnership with employee interest groups
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Master's degree in Human Resources or equivalent from a premier institution with 2-4 yrs of related experience.
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically.
- Is able to recommend and implement HR solutions after understanding the specific requirement of the client.
- Has excellent client interaction skills; think and act strategically in the deployment of various HR programs. Is process oriented and organized.
- Is able to professionally manage day to day details; follows up and takes things to their logical conclusion.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to build and manage relationships; and the ability to influence change.
Interested candidates can send across their profile mentioning HR Representative in the subject title to firstname.lastname@example.org