We have an opening with leading MNCs BPO Co in Chandigarh for Manager HR - Generalist.
Our Client is a Among One of the Largest Outsourcing Companies, having its presence across the Globe and having multiple Business Lines starting from BPO to Business Consulting / IT / Telecom / KPO / Risk Management Advisory Services etc. Our client is part of the US $7.1 billion Group, in partnership with British Telecommunications plc (BT), the world"s leading communications service provider. Focused primarily on the telecommunications industry, Our client is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization. Our client has recently expanded its IT portfolio by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company.
Our client has a global footprint through operations in more than 25 countries with 17 sales offices and 13 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5 and PCMM Level 5, Our client's track record for value delivery is supported by over 35,200 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.
I am looking candidates with excellent exposure in HR Generalist Role for 8 to 10 years. This person would be responsible for end-to-end HR activities.
- Providing leadership, direction and expertise for the full scope of HR functions including: employee relations, employee compensation, employee engagement and organizational design and change
- Work together with Business Leader and other functions to help create and streamline vertical including Put in place relevant policies and guidelines, people development plans for successful building of the verticals
- Leading and leveraging HR processes (Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management), cross-functional communication and the transfer of learning and best practice sharing within the HR network
- Coaching and counseling employees regarding HR policies and procedures relative to transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits and conditions of employment
- Focusing on identification, selection, and retention of world-class talent to ensure a dynamic pipeline of talent
- Experience as a generalist HR handing employee engagement, hiring, managing retention, dealing with employee satisfaction / issues. Planning / budgeting for HR, design and implementation of interventions to manage retention, growth, performance linked pay, etc.
- Partnering with client leadership and local HR counterparts to plan and execute strategies that ensure maximum engagement of human resource capital
- Proactively managing HR systems in order to maintain integrity of employee and organizational data
- MBA (HR) from good B School only with 5 to 7 years of experience
- Person who is currently handling end-to-end generalist role.
- Current head count 1700 & Reporting to AVP HR
Request you to kindly email us your updated profile with MS.word attachment at email@example.com
Shivani Chawla - Recruitment Consultant
Brainsearch Consulting Pvt Ltd - An ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company
Mobile: 7838766203 / 9717271666
Location- Noida- 201301