We have urgent opening for HR Generalist role with a leading private domestic bank in Chennai.
Job Description :
- Independently responsible for the entire recruitment process (using channels like bank"s website, jobsites, employee referral scheme, placement agencies & campus recruitment etc)
- Responsible for salary negotiation and offer generation
- Accountable for various HR initiatives and employee engagement programs
- Taking care of new joinee induction
- Driving mentor ship programme for new joinees
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the employees for their queries/concerns etc
- Coordinating for open house meetings for employees
- Exit interviews and seeing through undergoing trends
- Ensuring HR operations through the backend team
- Driving training initiatives
- Regular location visits.
Desired Profile :
- Candidate must possess at two year full time MBA / MSW or equivalent. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent. Job role in General HR or equivalent.
- Experience - 2 - 5 Years
- Role - HR Mgr
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can forward their profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share below details also:
Total Relevent Exp:
Notice Period :
Do not change subject line pls.