Started in 1995, Approach International is regarded as a leading executive recruitment firm in India driven by its passion to provide best talent to its wide-ranging customers through a rigorous mapping and search process.
Currently, we have the following Vacancy:
Company: A multinational Bank
Position: Assistant Manager – HR (Generalist)
Qualification: Full time MBA
Experience: 2 to 4 years post qualification
Geographical Diversity: National
1. Responsible for all human resource activities to include employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, and training and development.
2. Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications.
3. Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
4. Prepare and maintain company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems. Complete salary survey questionnaires.
5. Prepare, process and distribute payroll.
6. Design and conduct new employee orientations.
7. Recommend, develop and schedule training and development courses.
8. Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
9. Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Please send your resumes in Confidence at: email@example.com