Urgently Required Manager / Asst Manager - (HR - Generalist) for a Leading Global Coating Company based in Mumbai,( India ).
- HR Generalist Affaires
- Manpower planning & Recruitment,
- Performance appraisal,
- Legal Issues & Statutory Compliance,
- Training & Development,
- Payroll / Time Office Management,
- Contract Negotiations / Administration
- HR Stratagies & Policies
- Responsible for day to day operational & business issues relating to human resource & admin matters which includes but not limited to recruitment & selection, manpower planning, administration of compensation & benefits / training & development, payroll activities and all other office administrations.
- Lead/Support various strategic HR initiatives locally and ad-hoc projects for South Asia.
- Change management to gain acceptance and buy-in to new HR initiatives.
- Gain trust from management and employees through maintaining data integrity and information confidentiality in dealings with sensitive documents and colleague relations issues.
- Ensure recruitment/staffing requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Execute yearly increment and bonus exercise
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Enhance employees’ satisfaction through smooth, accurate and timely administration of HR handbook, policies and programs
- Improve Management effectiveness by advising/supporting Line Mgrs efficiently via the various HR processes
- Build up organisation’s competence/capability through HR development programs
- Engage employees through a variety of communication channels
- Maintain HR documents and HR database accurately and up-to-date as appropriate and in accordance with audit guidelines, local laws and regulations
- Handle general office administration duties including but not limited to vendors comparison & management, equipments purchasing & maintenance
- All departments including key functions like Supply Chain, Technical Services, Sales and Finance.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Net/Gross Operating Profit, Fixed Expenses, Training Days, Recruitment Lead time, Projects completed, Adherence to budget, etc., of which actual targets will be established based on budget each year.
Desired candidate profile for the position :
- Postgraduate in Management .
- Should possess excellent man-management, supervisory and inter-personal skills coupled with an understanding of human relations to foster a healthy working environment.
- Should have the ability to handle multi-tasks at any given point of time and work to deliver results under stressful conditions and tough deadlines.
- Should have an analytical and methodical approach to planning, scheduling and executing various assigned tasks on priority basis.
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent problem-solving, organizational, and team mentoring & training skills, with the ability to cope with pressures.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees / Mgrs at all levels.
Computer Literate in Microsoft Applications such as MS Words, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
Experience : 5+ yrs
Please forward your Updated CV along with Present & Expected Salary & Notice Period also. please do not delay in responding if you are interested.
contact us at : E Mail id firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Gopal Sharma on 022- 28697384
for Hunterz Stop Team