We are currently looking for human resource professionals for one of our esteemed clients in Gurgaon.
Mentioned below is the Job Description of the role:
Designation- Sr. Human Resource Generalist
Reporting to- Director - HR
- Business partnering with local business leaders
- Work with SBU HR on any BU impact from local changes in business strategy
- Partner with BU HR for any organization design efforts which may have impact on the location
- Participate & support local business reviews
- Managing the staffing process for local employee group - MDA, working with staffing COE, HR round, salary fitment, offers and local staffing reviews
- Local decision making for local offers in alignment with SBU HR
- Own and manage incentive plan implementation for local employees
- Manage overall GCP process for local employees
- Manage overall promotions and OOC for local employees
- Local decision making for comp changes in alignment with SBU HR
- Own & lead HPD process for local employees
- Lead local MRR initiatives and support SBU HR for organization MRR
- Create and manage local engagement initiatives
- Focus on engagement plans to for employees working form client sites.
- Alignment of initiatives between entities to ensure a one Honeywell experience for employees
- Implementing R&R initiatives for local employees (focus on employees on long term projects at client site)
- Manage local nominations for country, corporate & business awards
- Manage learning initiatives and development plans for local employees (connect with HPD process to create dev plans for HIPOs)
- Working with local leaders and managers in managing people and supporting them to be better people managers.
- Managing attrition for local employee group
- Attrition analysis for local employee group
MBA HR from a reputed institute SIBM/SCMHRD/MDI/FMS/IMT/XIMB/XISS/NMIMS/Jamnalal Bajaj/TISS)
- Min 6 - 9 years of experience post qualification in HR Function
- Good Communication - written and verbal.
- Exposure to the entire gamut of HR activities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with clients and HR colleagues
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Strong PC skills with hands-on experience in Excel, Word, Lotus Notes and knowledge of PowerPoint
Kindly send us your profile along with the below mentioned details if you are interested in the role and have the right fitment as mentioned
Please feel free to call me in case you need any further clarity.
References for this role are welcome.
Current CTC (Fixed + variable):
Notice Period (if negotiable):
Total Work Experience:
Experience in the current role:
Looking for a change - Reason:
Willing to Relocate:
Highest Qualification Held:
Year of enrolment & year of completion:
Tapesh Kotwani I Director - Eminence Search I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I Phone: +91.9987622227