Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the India's leading manufacturing conglomerates with its head office in Mumbai. The organization currently has plants across 5 locations in India with plans of future expansion. Recently they have been counted among the top ET 500 companies.
Job Description - As a trusted adviser to the MD and leadership team the stand alone HR Director will take responsibility for the development and implementation of the HR strategy ensuring proactive support to the business. The role will be a blend of strategic and operational HR and you will take responsibility for all HR areas including but not limited to:
- Leading, developing and delivering the HR and IR strategy;
- Maintaining an up to date framework of employment policies and procedures that enables the business to employ, engage, develop and manage its people in line with the business culture and employment law;
- Supporting managers to develop tools that engage employees to understand the strategy, the wider business and the part they play in achieving company objectives;
- Developing a structured approach to recruitment to ensure the best candidates are attracted and selected for posts, ensuring that all managers involved in recruitment and selection decisions are supported and trained;
- Providing advice, guidance and support to managers and staff in order to develop positive employee relations, supporting any disciplinaries and grievances as and when they arise;
- Developing a structured approach to training & development to ensure mandatory, professional and commercial needs are met;
- Identifying key talent within the business, and develop career paths and succession plans;
- Take ownership of all compensation and benefits across the business.
The Successful Candidate - The successful applicant shall have significant experience as an HR professional in a generalist capacity at both a strategic and operational level. Key experience includes:
- A track record of success within a senior HR position
- Strong employment law experience
- Experience of working with workers as well as senior stakeholders, developing strong relationships
- Commercially astute
- Clear and confident communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to act as a leader within the business and a specialist within HR
- Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
- Please note, any salary/salary range and benefits described in this advertisement, are indicative only. The actual salary offered to the successful candidate may vary and will be dependent on skills and experience.
What's on Offer - Competitive
To Apply - Click here to apply