Job Title – FS People & Change – Consultant/Sr. Consultant
Function - Advisory - Management Consulting
Service Line - People and Change
Location - Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities
The Financial Services People & Change team are looking for Consultant with proven experience gained in at least two of the following areas:
- Behavioural change management - working with organisations to realise the benefits of large scale change projects
- Organisation development – design and development of target operating models, including service delivery options, role clarity, performance management, organisational culture, employee development and reward/recognition
- Optimising human resource departments – advising clients on key initiatives required to create cost effective and integrated HR functions that contribute to the delivery of business strategy, demonstrating the value of HR
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent, including the design of career pathways, talent review processes and competency frameworks
As well as working on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, Operational Strategy or Restructuring. In such situations you will be required to work in partnership with your colleagues as a value add member of the team.
Experience and Background
- Experience of working for a major advisory business with focus on the Financial Services sector or a leading Banking / Insurance organisation.
- Experience of working with offshore teams and colleagues.
- Experience of working with HR functions / teams to design and review their operating and service delivery models to deliver a more optimised service.
- Acting as subject matter expert in advising clients to maximise benefits whilst reducing risk .
- Using your knowledge, expertise and experience to support the development of People and Change propositions for the Financial Services market.
- Responsibility for standalone deliverables, managing the relationship with the client that significantly contributes to the overall success of the project or work stream.
- Passionate about your discipline/technical skills with a history of continuous learning.
- Commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify business opportunities.
- Drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks.
- Strong communicator able to build lasting client relationships.
Interested candidates please email your resumes to email@example.com