Our client is a big Consulting firm with offices all around the world.
Location: Mumbai /NCR.
- MBA from a premier institution with a strong academic background.
- Candidates must have a good academic track record with at least 60 percent marks during MBA.
- 3 - 7 years of post MBA experience (05 to08 batch)
- Organization structure & Job evaluation
- Competency mapping, assessment center design and talent assessments
- Career pathing, succession planning & leadership development.
- Work on projects with our client as consulting partners in strategy projects.
- Be responsible for managing conceptualization on projects, effective delivery, client satisfaction and maintaining quality standards.
- Effectively deliver on business development goals
- Contribute in increasing the knowledge value of the organization by participating in creating original pieces of research, industry insights and thought notes.
- Person with previous experience with any reputed consulting firm would be preferred
- Should have proven excellence in performance
- Candidates ideally should have good exposure to at least 3 competencies mentioned above but c a good HR generalist exposure will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English.
- Experience in managing change related to ERP.
If the opening excites you, please send me your detailed profile at email@example.com
Kindly mention your current Salary i.e. fixed and variable and your expected salary.