Job Opportunity with Big 4 Consulting Firm
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore, Chennai
Skills preferred: C&B
Experience: 3-8 years
- Designing and conducting sponsored compensation and benefit surveys
- Building sustainable client relationships that provide the company with repeat business in the information services or other lines of business
- Contributing to the development of industry/sector surveys to follow a regular cycle
- Analysing and interpreting survey results to provide clients with relevant interpretation of findings to assist in their compensation and benefit policy development and management
- The role has a heavy on-the-job learning component as it provides exposure to the core Information Services business activities, processes and methodologies
- Undertake data collection, analysis and research activities to assist other consultants and/or teams in ensuring the timely completion of projects or delivery of industry/cyclical surveys.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret data
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making and relationship building skills
- Exposure to Compensation & Benefits, recruitment
- Computer literacy; including Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or equivalent purpose software)
Interested candidates can send in their updated profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org