We have been engaged by an Emerging Company in Sales Force Management, to source talent to help them grow their business. The job details are as under.
Location: Mumbai / Delhi
- Responsible for transition, talent process design & change consulting.
- The role also requires you to prepare proposals, HR policies and procedures, reports, model costs, perform valuation analysis and conduct other quantitative assessments.
- You may participate in HR audits, coordinate job documentation / analysis, and prepare and analyse survey data.
Skills & Education Required:
- Master in Business Administration/ Graduate from a reputed institution with 4-8 years of experience
- Excellent Communication and written skills - a must
- Should have worked in consulting space atleast for 2-3 years
- The Ability to effectively manage time.
- Should possess attributes like Critical Thinking, Coordination, Social Perceptiveness.
- Must be proficient in Management of Personnel Resources, Time Management.
- Meeting clients across geographies to solicit consulting and outsourcing assignments
- Creating client related deliverables including reports which may involve interpreting and presenting results.
- Identify and document client related and technical knowledge within and across the organization.
- Share technical knowledge that aids other associates and consultants.
- Perform HR Generalist operations for Clients.
- Assist in the collection of data during surveys.
- Contribute as a team member on assigned projects.
- Work with the client to transition processes from in-sourced / 'not managed currently' to Company
- Work with the client to help them design talent management processes & implement those processes in the solution by working closely with the Tech & Service
Please upload your updated CV mentioning your current CTC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mails without CTC mentioned would be ignored.