Reporting to: DGM HR
Location: Kolkata & Chennai (7 to 9 yrs) & Mumbai (8 to 10 years)
Detailed Job description:
- Business Partner - Work closely with Global PU HR Business Partners MIS reporting
- Change Agent - Educate business on HR trends that affect the business.
- Project Management- Provide business-specific feedback to the HR team for design and delivery improvement of client-ready solutions.
- HR Generalist- Includes employee relations functions in aspects of legal compliance and workforce planning.
- Organization Capability- Drive Talent management.
Qualification: MBA- HR from a reputed institute
- Should have around 8+ years of relevant HR experience.
- Individuals with an MBA / Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in HR are preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent leadership, project management, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills along with an understanding of the talent market, Learning & OD, and Total Rewards.
- Candidates should have had prior people management experience or should have managed small teams consisting of full time employees or / and Contract staff.
- Domestic travel is an integral part of the role.
- Its an INDIVIDUAL Contributor role.
Please send your profile at email@example.com
Skan Consultants Pvt Ltd.
Suite # 294,
Old Madras Road,
Visit us at www.skanconsultants.com