This advertisement comes to you on behalf of our MNC Client, Global Leader in the Semiconductor Chip and Microprocessor industry.
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of microprocessors, chips, and other subsets for the computer. The Company holds dominant position in the Semiconductor, Computer Hardware and Software space, with Fabs, R&D Centres, Design Centres, Software Development Centres, and Marketing offices worldwide.
Now we have this opening for HR Business Partners with the above mentioned client in Bangalore.
HR Business Partner (8-9 years Experience)
- Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources at the business unit or division level, such as salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning and others.
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
- Assists senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process-oriented perspectives. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, data analysis and problem solving.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Contacts pertain to significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
Qualification: M.B.A/PGDM/PGDBM in Human Resource, preferably from a Premier Institute.
Candidates from reputed FMCG/ IT/Technology MNCs preferred.
8-9 Years of relevant Business HR (HRBP/ HR Generalist) experience in a good IT/FMCG MNC is a must.
If your profile matches the requirement, please send in your updated resume in word format to email@example.com
Subin P. Kurian
PEOPLEplus Professional Services Pvt Ltd
Bangalore - 560 083