We are currently having opportunity with one of our reputed client for the position of HR MANAGER(HR Business Partner).Please find below the details for the same:
Company Name- MNC PHARMA
Position: Manager (HR Business Partner)
Experience- 5-8 years
CTC- 14-16 Lakh
- This is a hands-on HR generalist role with key components of business partnership, employee connect, HR efficiency and employee advocacy.
- The individual needs to be knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of HRM activities.
- Would be responsible for resolving employee issues. Need to support key stakeholders and line business managers in addressing and closing all HR related queries.
- Strong focus on employee connect and developing and implementing engagement strategies along with business managers.
- Partners with client groups to embed and evolve the people element of the business strategy – key aspects will include retention, training and morale of the workforce
- Translates business needs into a staffing strategy and works with the Resourcing partner to develop resource requirement plans.
- Engage managers on manpower planning and assist them in proactively planning for future. Ensure succession planning rigor for client groups.
- Supports the annual compensation round ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes. Also ensures those decisions are market and performance driven.
- Handles employee relations issues, grievance handling, movements and transfers.
- Identifies skills gaps and sources appropriate learning solutions liasioning with the L&D team
- Acts on reporting information around issues like turnover, etc.
- MBA HR or equivalent from a Premier B School 5-8 years of experience.
- Strong level of employee advocacy
- Exposure to the entire gamut of HR activities
- Openness to Innovation, tolerance for Ambiguity and able to effectively manage change
- Ability to multi-task and stay flexible to changing business environment
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org